Team Vortex is happy to announce that today a major part of our first milestone went live on the mainnet! You can visit our website www.vortexdefi.com and click on the USE APPLICATION button to explore the application.
We could not have achieved this milestone without the support of our amazing development team, supporters, and most importantly our community backing us.
The Vortex DeFi web-based application is live on the Ethereum Mainnet. Despite, setbacks due to COVID which impacted a lot of members of our team, we continued working and achieved this milestone. There was definitely a delay from the originally planned timeline by few days, but we hope that our community can understand that things were not easy at the time of the pandemic.
Features live on mainnet
- Lending and Borrowing on Aave v2 protocol
- Lending and Borrowing on yEarn v2 protocol
- Lending and Borrowing on Compound Protocol
- Aggregation with Zapper.fi ZAPS for pools and yVaults
- Reduction of Vortex DeFi Smart Wallet fee creation by 70%
- Enablement of deposit and withdrawal to the Vortex DeFi Smart Wallet
- Yearn Total Investment Balance Correction
- Zap Out needs to be approved first before withdrawing
- Existing code on the mainnet is not audited and the audit will be conducted shortly
Now that a major milestone has been achieved, we will continue working on our roadmap for the next milestone. Moreover, expect more marketing, partnerships, AMAs, and contests for the community. We all know that off the late the market is not in the best of its shape impacting the projects in various aspects. Having said that, we will continue building and improving irrespective of the market, as we are committed to simplifying DeFi for an average investor.